Thursday, June 24, 2010

sampai bila?




beriku petunjuk sinar suria yang kita cari-cari

ku duduk seorang dalam tangisan kau jangan lupakan aku ingat kenangan terindah

why can't i feel anything from anyone other than you, i'm sorry. take me to somewhere i can live merrily, marry me and i'll work it out. you see, you never loved me truly.

goodbye goodbye don't make it thrice. i'm saving myself for you, i heart you so much.

we've longing enough, for things that we fought about, crying alone, remembrance of failing this relationship. it took me too long to say i'm sorry. don't stop loving me like before, this is not another pretext pretending that i had a crush on you, and i will never do this anymore.

i'll love you, you'll love me, that's all we need, screw up everything, we believe in jealousy, i can live but i wish i could die. we'll let go everything, just to see how it turns better tomorrow. i wonder how it could be anything stupid or harder than this.

in this theatre, where were you?

hey, if i ever lose this, i want you to know that you were the one.

today, i'm getting closer to you to tell you that I missed you, so much. curses were not from my heart, it shattered my eyes, i spoke of which i didnt realize, i overreacted, shed no tears anymore. there's no where else to go, other than you.

It’s just that I’m worried that you will leave me again. we can make this happen, darling I promise you. you just have to believe in me and we’ll work things out. Somehow, I know that you still love me.

I gave you everything and I gave up my life. And they were all for you! I wonder what went wrong, it became like this when I’m not pretty sure. After all the crossings we’ve been through,
it’s not suppose to be like this. Why? I swear you will know this somehow before it’s too late and dies. Realities are so complicated. You and me, yeah I remember. Look how we were meant to be!


Kita lari, kita lari, mencari ruang bersembunyi

dulu berdua bersama, sayang.


Heartbreak Ridge Was Never This Arrogant // Suitcase, A Scarf and The Departure, we used to share :/

Kudos to the wonderful Myo Luqman Hakim of Oh Chentaku. Sentimental genius!

No comments:

Post a Comment